This is the website of Zubair Furnishing LLC.
Our postal address is P.O. Box: 2107, Postal Code: 111, Sultanate of Oman
We can be reached via email at [email protected] or you can reach us by telephone at +968 24610800.
We may collect and process your personal information. Data we may collect includes:
- identifying and contact information, such as your name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc., that you provide by completing any form on our website (including forms that allow you to create an account, purchase our products, or subscribe to our newsletter);
- details of any transactions made by you;
- any data contained in your communications with us (including when you contact us to submit a comment or query regarding the website and its contents);
- information collected for research purposes via the website (including through occasional surveys or competitions, which you have actively chosen to respond to or participate in);
- general information about your use and navigation of our website, your operating system and browser type, and other information about the website pages you visit (these may be collected by cookies or other tracking technologies); and
- personal information collected via third parties, for example data shared on publicly accessible social networks or other publicly accessible databases.
We do not set any cookies. Collection and retention of your personal data will be in accordance with the legal requirements of the Sultanate of Oman.
Your personal data may be disclosed where we are required to do so by law or a governing authority, or when such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Zubair Furnishing LLC, or those of our customers and/or staff. Your data will not otherwise be shared with any third parties except where your permission has been granted explicitly through opt-in consent.
The security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. Accordingly, we have adopted security measures against accidental and unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, or access. This, however, does not guarantee that a data breach may not occur. Zubair Furnishing LLC cannot be held responsible for any data breach that may occur or for the security and safety of the information provided by you or transmitted via our website or e-mail.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information;
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete;
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.